Monday, September 14, 2015

The Impatient Patient

 
    We are often horrified, terrified, petrified by whats coming up but we do not realize wat really is there in the store for us. A few months back I couldn’t have thought about a night which would make me wait for someone. Life brings forward such instances when you can’t but grow, and growth never means developing and progressing in a straightforward manner but it often simplifies us down to a simple fact that “We have more life left in us for someone else than our ownselves”! And that very moment one comes in terms with the ultimate view that life really has a meaning. Change is good if we can believe in it and I, over the last couple of months have changed. Changed in which I believe in. Change that has inculcated the thought that I can live for somebody.

    I am definitely not the sitting down types and nobody has ever seen me idle. But too much of reaction brings in a subtle imbalance in normal lives which basically proved to be the reason for my life to be in such disarray. Life after 25th July has changed. I sit idle for hours just in thoughts of a person who sits miles away from me, waiting for me. Punctuation wise, this couldn’t have been any worse but I have to rely upon that girl to make this straight and right. Just like this little piece of article needs her help, so does my life. Behind every successful man there is a woman and I certainly seem to have find mine. The impatient patient has found a meaning and loves to wait, because the cure to his dismay has already arrived and he has found solace with time already.




No comments: