Saturday, June 14, 2014

2 years went by so fast

   
         Time and tide waits for none. Another year goes by and I just find myself to be a year older academically. Some attachments made, some broken, some taken per granted and some caught hold for a lifetime, this can be a precise summed up thought for this tiny time period and it still appears to me that it was just yesterday when I was feeling pretty bored on a lousy little afternoon. Yes, that was the 16th of July, 2012 when I stepped onto my new life changing my course from the sentimental aspects of a Kharagpur to a professionally accepted Kolkata.

        The two years witnessed a bunch of ups and downs, especially the one I just completed and has played a great part in molding me and making me what I am today. Sentiment can never be a part of a professional life and anybody ignoring this case will have to end up having a night long session of hiccups with water acting as a catalyst rather than a stopper. One can plan for a business set up but can only be accepted if it gains a profitable account  for all its shareholders and that's what I have learned by now. Unity in diversity can be only maintained if we take care of others interests in a way that they never diverge into ours.

        Life in college started with a boast of unity is strength but never showed the slightest signs of a broken future. Yet it had to be so. Even if one has 33 friends beside him, the whole scenario can be disturbed with the involvement of a foe. One might dedicate its life to help others

TO BE CONTINUED............

NEVER FELT LIKE CONTINUING AND SO BE IT THE END............





No comments: