Saturday, January 25, 2014

Love : A word misjudged


       Terrible thing is one which has a diverse effect on us and what crops up to be really terrible when you resolve and observe that there is someone who cares about you and values you like anything. People go crazy about the word "Love" without even experiencing the real essence of it by just the utterance of a four letter word,"LOVE". Seeing love one desires to be in love, be loved, and also to make love but hardly anybody actually wants to feel it! A relationship can attain an ultimate climax of emotions and sentiments but true love can only be the true reason for a relationship in reality. 
      
       Relationship for people can vary widely in this 21st century but the essence of a relationship called friendship is hard to come across these days, especially a relationship of friendship between two opposite sex. But people who have experienced it, have for sure learned a lot. 
    
       Never before could anybody think that the value of friendship is no less than that of a relationship, never before can one realize that someone with no attachment by blood or law mean such a lot, never before until we actually experience it. But what we don't expect, often chooses our life to be their course of presentability, in a simple sense to make us feel how much important that expectation meant to us in reality. 

       You just never know, how a stranger easily enters your life doing some strange things and finally makes you a stranger to yourself with just a fact that it was LOVE! We ignore this terrible pinch that all of us carry and make a fool out of ourselves. I love a girl who offers a lot to me, who means a lot to me, who knows me and I do feel this love. Love, which people ask for through romantic relationships is gifted to me in a different form of friendship and I guess I have it all. Its love but its not like those which others have and I cannot think of loosing her even if I feel and experience the essence of love in another form in near future. Its the word which gifted me a friend and not to have another ghastly soul around me as I escaped to misjudge the most beautiful four letter word of the English vocabulary..............



No comments: