Saturday, January 25, 2014

The shitty madman


         I saw a madman today. Crazy people, infact crazy piece of shits with no manners, no chance for development, ugly and loathsome and yet it amazed me. His habitant was was nothing but the railway platform and those filthy tracks, his bathroom. He used one of the sprinklers(those used for cleaning trains) to wash a thrown away packet of 'pass pass' and then his legs. But the fact which really took me by sight was that he turned off the sprinklers after use!
     
         Why? I had no idea whatsoever. I mean, he could have left it on but it wasn't the case. All we see is what we feel but we repent at the end for the sins we commit and now its the hi5 culture that amazes me. Talking about saving our resources but then what???? Doing nothing but playing with them instead of conserving them. Yet they are normal and civilized beings who can turn heads with I-pads and I-phones. For them, talking and talking makes the day and that is the very thing that speaks in favour of them and we shall continue to regard them as the highest minds on earth and ignore those who die on the streets because MADMEN ARE MAD, I MEAN, CRAZY SHITS WHO HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT THEY DO ....................




No comments: